Despite the delays and complications caused by the pandemic, the second part of Kimetsu no Yaiba’s play is now close to being done and this is how it will look, according to the previews that the same production showed us.
The premiere function will be on August 7 and will come to adapt the arc of Mount Natagumo, where we meet the first of the 12 demonic moons of Kibutsuji, in addition to being the arc with which the anime adaptation reached its climax.
This will be named Butai Kimetsu no Yaiba Sono Ni Kizuna and will have a short season in three different theaters in Japan that will have to have extraordinary measures to prevent infections and ensure health care for all attendees.
The first performances will kick off at The Galaxy Theater in Tokyo from August 7 to 15; then it will go to the Umeda Arts Theater in Osala, from August 20 to 22; and will finally end its season at the outdoor Tachikawa Stage Garden also in Tokyo, from August 27 to 31.
The cast of the play is made up of:
- Ryota Kobayashi as Tanjirou Kamado.
- Akari Takaishi as Nezuko Kamado.
- Keisuke Ueda as Zenitsu Agatsuma.
- Yugo Sato as Inosuke Hashibira.
- Reo Honda as Giyu Tomioka.
- Hiroshi Yazaki as Kyojuro Rengou.
- Shiro Tsujiryo as Tengen Uzui.
- Yumeto Okuda as Muichiro Tokito.
- Yoko Kadoyama as Shinobu Kocho.
- Mirai Uchida as Kanao Tsuyuri.
- Akari Kawasaki as Mitsuri Kanroji.
- Kozuki Miyamoto as Obanai Iguro.
- Ryotaro Maeda as Sanemi Shinazugawa.
- Change as Gryomei Himejima.
- Nichika Akutsu as Rui.
- Yoshihide Sasaki as Muzan Kibutsuji.
- Tomoki Hirose as Kagaya Ubuyashiki.
- In addition to that, they showed their promotional poster, with which we take a look at the characters in
- action, with characterizations that totally remind us of Gotouge’s original art style.
This play will be the second by Kimetsu no Yaiba and also the one that continues the different adaptations that the work of the mangaka Koyoharu Gotouge has had, which has not only built one of the most successful franchises of today, but also a phenomenon world.